The offices of Joan H. Rife are located at Two Maritime Plaza in downtown Toledo, Ohio. This beautiful historic building was constructed in 1915 and was originally used as a pump house for the fire department. From this building, pumps supplied water from the Maumee River to fight downtown fires.
In the early 1980s the building was converted to offices by the American Maritime Officers Union. The building is fully accessible with elevators located in both Two Maritime Plaza and in One Maritime Plaza. The buildings are connected through an overhead walkway overlooking the Maumee River and the Martin Luther King Bridge.
There is ample free parking in the dedicated Maritime lot directly across the street from the buildings. If the gate is down, simply push the buzzer to be admitted to the lot, free to charge.